Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Which Kettlebell brand should I get

Which Kettlebell brand should I get?
I'm not asking you to recommend one, I know the big brand names, however I live in Bulgaria and only have access to two brand here. I've checked like almost a dozen stores here (and online), and the only two brands are "inSPORTline" and "Kettler". I mean, I guess the latter is better, they are more expensive, and, hell, they even have "kettle" in their name :D But are they really any good at all? If I can't get access to a good kettleball, I guess I'm going to have to switch back to dumbbells. Thanks in advance, guys! :)
Diet & Fitness - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are many advantages to exercising with kettlebells... 1) They force you to balance them. 2) They take a lot of grip strength, so you develop great biceps. 3) Your body is forced to work as a unit rather than in separate parts. Of course, there are disadvantages... 1) They are expensive. 2) Finding good instruction can be difficult. Your best bet is online. 3) Limited weights are available. Kaizen makes kettlebells at the low and high end of the price range. BudoVideos are the cheapest ones available. You can find a great kettlebell workout program as well as lots more information about incorporating kettlebells into your workout routine here...




Read more discussions :
 

Search News