Saturday, September 13, 2014

Writer Ivo Ivanov: "In those stories is written my life, my years, my tribulations and my trials"


Writer Ivo Ivanov: "In those stories is written my life, my years, my tribulations and my trials"


As of recently Ivo is also an author of the OFFNews website. Ivo was born in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, but has been living in the US for more than 20 years. This summer hundreds of his Bulgarian readers gave him a welcome worthy of a rock star in a Sofia ...


The ten


There are different epidemics on Facebook. First there was the ice bucket challenge. Then there was the “post-a-favorite-poem” challenge. The “what-are-you-grateful-for?” Today I heard of a “post-a-picture-of-a-sunset-and-a-sunrise” one. I’ve been invited to several of those, but I only replied to o ...


LA NAZIONE: GEMELLAGGIO D'ARTE TRA IL BORGO MARINARO DI SAN TERENZO E FILATTIERA


Il mio grazie alla Redazione de La Nazione Il mio grazie al giornalista Marco Magi LA NAZIONE Sabato 13 Settembre 2014 CRONACA: pagina in costruzione Evento pubblicato in Exibart, piattaforma d'arte internazionale nella pagina riservata a Sala CarGià Il Blog di Sala CarGià è letto in tutto il mondo, ...


Bulgaria cashes in BGN 10M from the cruise tourists


Bulgaria cashes in BGN 10M from the cruise tourists The Bulgarian Treasury cashed in BGN 10 million from the cruises and their tourists this year, it became clear during a discussion organized by Standart on the topic in Varna. The ports in Varna, Burgas and Nessebar welcomed 79 liners in 2014. As a ...



Search News