Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3 more years without boyfriend and i will go crazy please help

3 more years without boyfriend and i will go crazy please help?
I live in Bulgaria in small town and i can assure you that every single boy here is a jerk . first they act like they don't care but after a few days they want to be with you (you will ask why they change their mind the answer is because the only think they want from you is to have sex with you ) ... i don't want to be one of this girls that boys sleep with and they threw away like you are peace of rubbish that's way i am will be single until i got out of here ... i'm 15 so i must live here for 3 more years and i really feel lonely i want someone who love me and i don't know what to do 3 years . my father works in london so i have been in big cities and i know what is like to go out and to meet new people but here is not like that the same things the same people the same places . what should i do to become whore or to keep living my boring life ....
Singles & Dating - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well my best guess would be, open yourself up to more. Maybe there is a guy that doesent just want sex, but is afraid to approach you. Flirt tons, with everyone and you will find a good oppurtunity. The thing I did that i believe really helped me find someone I love, is I manifested it. Look that up, but you just think about them all the time, think "I want someone who loves me" and such
2 :
Your 15 why the hell are you even thinking of boys? grow the hell up first.
3 :
Im kinda facing a similar situation honey:( but unlikely 2 you I have to wait for 6 years n Im 19 n Im alone cuz nobody finds me attractive( also they know that I would wait to have sex till marriage) I dont have any good friends I live on my on. this place is soooo shitty:( N also I am worried about my future :(:(:( I ve kinda ruined it by picking the worst university. So be happy for ur situation cuz Ä°ts me facing the bad bad bad




Read more discussions :

Search News