Friday, January 7, 2011

How can i get my husband to let me wear sexy clothes

How can i get my husband to let me wear sexy clothes?
I live in Dhaka. I am a 21 years old modern woman and have a hot sexy body. I like to wear hot and sexy clothes bu my husband doesn't allow me to do so.How can i convince him to let me wear sexy clothes?
Other - Beauty & Style - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
slap him in the face and tell him that you are not a child and you're gonna wear whatever the hell you want!!
2 :
You cannot convince him of anything. Try a divorce. I do not like anyone trying to tell anyone else what to wear.
3 :
dear why u want to wear sexy cloths, see every man knows how he thing if any one wear sexy cloths so it might b u r housaband think that no other man can think dirty about u and u really want to wear sexy cloths then conveance him to wear sexy cloths (night wear ) in bed room take care waiting u r reply what happens on mail id sxraj789@yahoo.com





Read more discussions :

Search News