Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What are some good colleges for majoring in journalism

What are some good colleges for majoring in journalism?
I'm starting my senior year of high school and I want to major in journalism when I go to college. I live in New York and I want to go somewhere somewhat close to home, so basically within the Northeastern part of the US. I know that everyone is going to say NYU and BU, but my GPA is only a 3.0 (in other words, a B) so I clearly can't get into those schools. I took AP English my Junior year and I'm taking it again this year, but I don't know if that will make that big of a difference. If anyone knows of any colleges with good journalism programs in my part of the country please let me know. Thanks.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In your region, I would say your top choices should be: 1. Syracuse 2. Rutgers 3. Fordham ...and NYU might be a reach, but you have a shot at Boston University, which is not as tough to get into as Boston College. hope you're not confusing the two.




Read more discussions :

Search News