Sunday, August 1, 2010

What do you think of bulgarian women

What do you think of bulgarian women?
I am half bulgarian and half persian but I live in Bulgaria so it is interesting for me to know what is your personal opinion about bulgarian people, especially about the women.
Other - Society & Culture - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I went to Bulgaria on holiday, and we stayed in a village, and talked to many Bulgarians. They all seem very friendly, nice and welcoming towards me and my family, which was nice. They often offered to invite us over for food and drink. Lovely people.
2 :
i honestly dont know?
3 :
Have a four of them on 2 different social sites. They are very warm, easy going women. Just like other estern european women. Just about the nicest women I have ever met. The only downside is about a 1/3 to 1/2 of them smoke {:-(




Read more discussions :

Search News