Friday, August 21, 2009

Why Bulgaria is a bad place to live in

Why Bulgaria is a bad place to live in?
Why Bulgaria is a bad place to live in?
Other - Europe - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Said who? I love Bulgarian lifestyle. Maybe you are confused it with Romania.
2 :
Bulgaria is not a bad place to live in. Neither is Romania, Avicenna.
3 :
i'm from Ro too... neither place is "bad" to live in, every environment has its problems...the main problem for me would be to learn the language. :)
4 :
Bulgaria is not a bad place to live at all..
5 :
I hope you are referring to the bad economy in Bulgaria. Otherwise, the country is very nice. My parents actually bought a house and moved to Bulgaria about 2.5yrs ago. They are extremely happy there. I spent two weeks there this April and absolutely loved it as well.





Read more discussions :

Search News