Friday, September 14, 2012

Question about Nokia 5530 and iphone 4

Question about Nokia 5530 and iphone 4?
Last autumn, my old motorola broke, so for Christmas I wanted a new phone. And I must say that I had talked about iphones a lot to my parents, so I thought that they will get me one. Unfortunately they bought me one of those Nokia 5530 stupidphones (comes from smartphone). And now I want to sell it, and with some more money to buy an iphone 4. The cellphone is in very good shape, many apps downloaded, but I don't know at what price I should sell it. Also the iphone 4 is a little bit expensive as I got only about 400$, so I was wondering is there some kind of thing that I could do to get it cheaper ( AT&T is not good because I live in Bulgaria, Europe), or would it be better, just to sit down and wait until the new iphone 5 comes out, and than the iphone 4 would be cheaper? How much do you think the iphone 4 would cost like after 1 year, without any contract and being the 16 GB model? Can you help?
Cell Phones & Plans - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Iphone 4




Read more discussions :

Search News