Saturday, September 1, 2012

Should I go for an iphone 4, a laptop or a nice vacation

Should I go for an iphone 4, a laptop or a nice vacation?
I have an old computer, it is a bit slow, but it is working normally and it is not that urgent to be replaced. Secondly I have always liked the iphone, particularly the 4. The problem is I just can't help thinking that for that money I can buy a very good laptop or for 150 $ more I can have a very nice vacation and spent my whole summer vacation with my cousin in LA. I live in Bulgaria, Europe, and I have already been in the States and I love this country. Also if I go and I am 16, would I be able to go and work, for example for Mc Donald's or In and Out? And does this mean that I can drive a car, and take my license without my parents being there? I would really appreciate if you give me a tip or advice, cause I really would like all of the three, but I cannot decide. Тhank you in advance!
Other - Electronics - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Unless your are a US citizen or legal immigrant you can't work in the US (not legally at least). Since you are underage, you need your parents permission to get a drivers permit and I doubt your cousin will be so generous to pay for you car insurance. LA is not a place for new drivers. I would buy a laptop and wait for iphone 5.




Read more discussions :

Search News