Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'm far from my boyfriend..what should I do

I'm far from my boyfriend..what should I do?
I live in Bulgaria and my boyfriend is in UK..( London ) I can't go to Uk now..and also he can't visit me until 2 years or maybe more... What should I do? We love eachother so much....But we have not ever met eachother in person... we met eachother in myspace.com
Singles & Dating - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
how did u meet him then?
2 :
really there isnt much you can do but keep in touch, and wait it out if you really cant get to eachother right now. If you really love eachother you will be able to wait for him until you finally are able to meet.
3 :
online love fades within 2 days of meeting each other. Stay apart and keep the dream alive.




Read more discussions :
 

Search News