Monday, December 7, 2009

Business in Bulgaria

Business in Bulgaria?
Hi everyone, I live in Bulgaria. I've just graduated international finance and trade in the University of Portsmouth, UK. I'm thinking about a business opportunity here in Bulgaria but I don't have a clue what I can do. I'm open for a suggestions and I'm willing to work for a foreign company. Regards!
Small Business - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would like t give u following suggestions about your business. • 1. find something which is saleable for time being. 2. ask yourself: am i interested in it? if yes, 3. learn more information about this products: price, advantage of this products, materials knowledge, quality standard, manufacturer, shipper. 4. talk to those pepole who are dealing with this products, ask as much detailed questions as you can. 5. how much tax, accounting ? 6. get loan, look for end customers. 7. you r on the way to b your own boss! 8. be patient whenever there is difficulty! be smile! i am from china with 18 years trading experiences. Pls contact me : cnshandongdiamond@yahoo.com if you need any products from china. It is a great honor to work with you. • •Good luck!






Read more discussions :

Search News