Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Do you know

Do you know?
I can find in Bulgaria naruto costumes or Jigoku shoujo? I don't know.I don't live in Bulgaria but I go for summer Holiday.Can you help me?I don't want shop this from www.eBay.com.My mother and my father doesn't want too. Well.Can i Find it in Bulgaria or not?This is mu question Aah.And where?Cost.Etc.Please Help me. I really want this.Bye.
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ask my daughter. She is sleeping now. She is interesting of its. I'll give you a link. http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AnAYLEbwf3AusPxATDGEOxvsy6IX;_ylv=3?show=5ZdgoH96aa
2 :
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there aren't any costumes from Naruto here... We, Bulgarians, are very pleased when there are shirts with Naruto or Sasuke on them for sale, because this doesn't happen very often... You can go to a FOTO, where you can print a picture that you have on a T-shirt... There is one in Sofia... And also you can do this by Internet, with Zamunda T-shirts... But that's all... we don't like this too, but, there aren't any costumes of Naruto or any other anime character in this country. Sorry to disappoint you. About the DVDs - I have no idea. But as far as I know this country, I doubt that there will be such a thing. Thank God we have Internet >.<




Read more discussions :
 

Search News