Saturday, May 1, 2010

I am a non-resident living in Bulgaria. I've been told that if I want to rent out my property I need a 'firm'.?

I am a non-resident living in Bulgaria. I've been told that if I want to rent out my property I need a 'firm'.?
My property is in Sofia and my Bulgarian wife tells me she has never heard this. She tells me the real-estate company is lying to get money from me. If, as a non-resident, I own and rent out my Bulgarian property, ..can this be done without paying to start a firm?
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Is the property on your name? If it is then you shouldn't have a firm but simply do all the paper work as a private person. Get a trusted lawyer and confirm....you can always rent it on your wife's name also...




Read more discussions :




Search News