Sunday, March 14, 2010

Is it normal to have raindrops falling on your head in winter time

 Is it normal to have raindrops falling on your head in winter time?
I live in Bulgaria and it's always raining(only on me though) But nothing can rain on my parade!! ahahahahahaha My goldfish goldy and kids and Shamwow guy are fully prepared to answer your questions about me, just email me kk??? I love you alll!!! ( so does my psychiatrist, talking head nuggets etc. etc.
Horses - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's pouring outside. Greetings from Oregon (:
2 :
There's a mouse in my bed.
3 :
I have never been so confused in my entire life. ?
4 :
Its pretty wet right now here! Sorry!
5 :
Well, looks like you must be pretty terrified. Just remember, no guts no glory. Take it like a man, and keep your chin up. This hard time will soon pass. My thoughts are with you and i hope you know that we all care deeply about your well being. Don't let anyone bring you down, just stay strong, and may the force be with you. Good luck and i hope the IRS don't take you for too much.
6 :
what does this have to do with horses?
7 :
Why wouldn't it be, and what does this have to do with horses?
8 :
Too much rain! Try moving, but I suspected your going to anyway.




Read more discussions :




Search News