Sunday, March 21, 2010

How do I pay for game membership if I don't live in USA/UK

How do I pay for game membership if I don't live in USA/UK?
Ok, so I was wondering. A lot of multiplayer games, like mmorps offer membership for an extra price. I wanted to buy membership for this game but since I live in Bulgaria I couldn't use any of the payment options given. For people in USA/UK there were things like pay by SMS, by game card, by phone etc. But for people in other countries there were only credit/debit cards. And since I'm not 18 I can't use credit cards. So is there any way I can give my money to those sites without a credit/debit card at my age?
Video & Online Games - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Unfortunately if the sites don't have any alternative methods apart from credit cards then that's only way to do it. You could message the staff there and recommend some alternative ways to pay for your country.
2 :
Get a prepaid credit card, these are basically visa gift cards. As long as there is money on them you can use them for any payments that take visa




Read more discussions :




Search News