Monday, September 7, 2009

Thanks to you all for all the good answers. I live now in Bulgaria,and although 74 I do enjoy yahoo questions

Thanks to you all for all the good answers. I live now in Bulgaria,and although 74 I do enjoy yahoo questions?
The address given in the Uk did not even exist. I will do all I can to expose these money spomgers
Spam & Bulk Mail - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
ok, you do just that = ) good luck
2 :
Ehh... I don't think that you'll be able to do anything. It's just spam...delete and forget. But if you still want - there's a way e-mails to be tracked through the SMTP server they're sent from...But you need to be familiar with IT (and obviously you aren't ...[ I don't mean to insult you - if I have - sorry ] ). And even if you find out who's the sender - most of these guys are from countries where ...well...justice is not very ... regarded :) By the way ,I'm from Bulgaria too and I'm glad you like it here. Bye :-D






Read more discussions :

Search News