Monday, May 21, 2012

I really need your help! I have to write a business letter

I really need your help! I have to write a business letter!?
Hi, guys! I have a problem. I'm 15 years old and i'm polish, but i live in Bulgaria. I really would like to take a part in the program International Baccalaureat and it's for kids aged 17-19. This program is giving me the opportunity to study in foreign country. The problem is that i want to write an e-mail to ask a few questions about that scolarship, but i don't know how to write it polite. I want this letter to sound seriously. I can't write something like "Hi, what's up folks!". Please help me!
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Dear Madam or Sir, I would like the opportunity to study in the International Baccalaureate program. I am hoping that you can help me by answering some questions I have about the scholarships available. Question 1: Question 2: Thank you very much for your assistance. I very much appreciate your taking the time to answer my questions. Sincerely,




Read more discussions :

Search News