Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If i graduate A University in Bulgaria, does canada accept me with university degree

If i graduate A University in Bulgaria, does canada accept me with university degree?
Hi all.I have a question about education.I want study an univesity in Bulgaria.But i want live in Canada in future.I have 2 cousins in Canada(Toronto).I wonder when i graduated a university in bulgaria and i want migration to canada, Does They accept me with a bachelor or separately i have to study an university in canada?Thanks for all answers.:)
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
the diploma from Sofia University is for sure accepted everywhere. i know because i study there but i cannot tell u about the other universities. i think most of the diplomas are accepted
2 :
The universities that have accreditation should give diplomas valid everywhere in the world. But if you want to be 100% sure you just have to go and ask in the university you have chosen.




Read more discussions :















Search News