Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm an American living and working in Bulgaria. My Fianace is Bulgarian and we plan to marry here in Bulgaira

I'm an American living and working in Bulgaria. My Fianace is Bulgarian and we plan to marry here in Bulgaira.
Can anyone please tell me what I need when I go to the American Embassy in Sofia, like documents to prove I'm free to marry? Can anyone tell me how to do this, or what the Embassy expects. I've looked on the website, but is there more I need? If you have do this ( American and Bulgiran marriage in Bulgaria) please give me any advice you can. Anything is helpful! Thank you
Weddings - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go in the U.S. Embassy Sofia, Bulgaria and at the U.S. citizens services you'll find all you need to married in Bulgary. Good luck! http://sofia.usembassy.gov/married4.html




Read more discussions :
 

Search News