Monday, September 21, 2009

Do I need visa to visit Bulgaria if I live in USA

Do I need visa to visit Bulgaria if I live in USA?

Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sure? If you'd like to...? I'm not sure I understand what you are asking.
2 :
It does not matter wherever you live, the only thing that matters is your citizenship. Are you a US citizen? If you are, you don't need a visa to Bulgaria.
3 :
this is from the Department of State's Country Specific Information on Bulgaria available at http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1074.html ENTRY/EXIT REQUIREMENTS: A United States passport is required for U.S. citizens who are not also Bulgarian nationals. As of September 1, 2006, U.S. citizens who enter the country without a Bulgarian visa are authorized to stay for a total of 90 days within a six-month period






Read more discussions :

Search News