Friday, January 21, 2011

Long distance sweet&sour relationships

Long distance sweet&sour relationships...?
My boyfriend is 38 yo and living in the States, I am 30 and live in Bulgaria... We have been travelling and seeing each other for the past year and I he seemingly planning to finally get and live together. I am a bit tired of waiting, but he has some unfinished business in the States that he needs to take care of before we make that decision. He says that he doesnt want to live in the US and rather go live in different country due to the worsening US economic system as he is in financial field. He even thinks of moving to Bulgaria to live here. I dont care where we gonna be, but I do want to definitely get married so that it will make things easy for him and for me. I have a feeling thought that he might think I can be one of those about the green card... and doesnt make it fast or easy for us to marry.... How do I just convince him that I just want a family with him and I dont care if thats in the US or elsewhere...
Marriage & Divorce - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Just tell him that.
2 :
Well, you already know how to communicate since you're in a long distance relationship. So, just tell him.
3 :
Long distance is the hardest relationships. I am happy for you that you have worked this relationship for this long. In this sort of relationship, you need to be 100% honest and open and communicate as much as you can. Tell him come to Bulgaria and tell him what you told us on here. It will definitely make your relationship more solid. I understand where he is coming from, the economy is bad but is it as bad in Bulgaria? You just need to be honest and say i don't care where we live as long as were together.




Read more discussions :

Search News