Tuesday, June 7, 2011

what si living in america like

what si living in america like?
hi! i was just wondering what it is like to live in The United States Of America? I live in Bulgaria,a small country on the Balkans! although it is gifted concerning sightseeings and places to go,the politics is not really ok! and I want to know if Ameriva is like on TV and on the films I have seen! my uncle's family lives there and I think they like it! I want to go too! I'll see! ok,thanks in advance!
Other - Society & Culture - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
its great! thres awsome shopping places i want to go where you live! i actually live in london, england but im visiting here for a month so yeah its great and its my first time here!
2 :
some of what you see on TV or movies is real, some of it is exagerated. it's hard to describe, without knowing your culture, and how to compare it. the politics are not OK here, either.
3 :
I think its a wonderful place to live. There are many opportunities for anyone here. Education, living, career, sightseeing, cultures of all ethic backgrounds. Many many more things I don't have time to mention - look it up! Please, please don't judge America by what u see on television most of it is just plain stupid.
4 :
Yeah its cool. Film and TV do show an idealized version of America though.
5 :
I've been to America once, and quite liked it. Not all people are racist and against Islam as most people would say.
6 :
it's okay here except that society here is really insane. Everyone thinks america is cool and has more wealth but we're just like any other country bascially.
7 :
It is all I have ever known so I don't know how to compare it to anywhere else . If you are not free to do whatever you want to within reason than it's much better here .
8 :
It's not bad... I have traveled to Europe but I still love the US. I can tell you though, America is not like TV and movies. For one thing, the politics expressed by directors in movies tend to be very slanted toward what the individual director believes, not necessarily what goes on in the country as whole. There are many beautiful places in the US, but also a lot of ugly cities with high poverty rates. Education here is good and avaliable to everyone. People here drive big cars because there is little centralized public transportation. One of the biggests differences between the US and a lot of the world is the way people eat. There are many overweight people here because in general Americans eat too much unhealthy food and don't get enough exercise. Most Americans are really interested in foreigners because a lot of people don't travel much out of the US (it's very expensive to do so.) Right now the country is experiencing a lot of political stress due to president Bush's decisions in Iraq and other areas of foreign affairs. In general though, it is a nice place to live and hopefully if you visit you will see that too.




Read more discussions :
 

Search News